Let’s Start By A Common Question That Should Be Addressed For The Sake Of Everyone:
What Is A Stent Itself?
After removing plaque (cholesterol and fat) from your artery, your doctor may insert a very thin tube called a stent to keep the artery open. This makes it easier for your blood to pass through your artery.
Various Stent Types
Stents are tube-shaped medical implants that remain in your artery for life. Instead of using organic or man-made fiber, they have the appearance of small metal fishing nets.
- A bare metal (nickel-titanium alloy or stainless steel) stent maintains your artery open after an angioplasty pushes plaque accumulation against the arterial walls.
- A drug-eluting stent performs the same function as a standard metal stent, but it also contains medication to assist keep your artery from being narrowed again.
- Though they are not yet used in clinical settings, researchers are experimenting with biodegradable stents.
Why Are Stents Employed?
Stents are devices used by medical professionals to prevent arteries from becoming too thin or clogged, which prevents blood from flowing through them easily. If you’ve had a heart attack or have atherosclerosis, you could require one (plaque collecting inside your artery).
A Stent Treats What Ailments?
Once your doctor removes an accumulation of plaque from inside your blood arteries, stents help your blood vessels function more effectively.
This Plaque Collection May Occur If You Have:
- Peripheral artery disease in the legs.
- Carotid artery disease (neck).
- Kidney (renal) artery disease.
- The ailment of the coronary arteries.
Stents are also beneficial for those who have abdominal aortic aneurysms, other aneurysms, or deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot in the leg, arm, or pelvis). Stents can be used in areas other than blood vessels. They can assist with obstructions in the bile ducts, ureters, or airways.
What Benefits Do Best Stenting In Lahore Offer To You?
Among The Benefits Of Stents Are:
- They improve the flow of blood through the artery where they are inserted.
- They can halt a heart attack in conjunction with angioplasty.
- They alleviate your symptoms, such as chest discomfort and shortness of breath (when your provider places a stent in your coronary artery).
- These might prevent your arteries from becoming too thin once more.
- Compared to individuals who have coronary artery bypass surgery, those who have a cardiac stent implanted recover more quickly (CABG).
What Dangers Or Difficulties Might Arise From Inserting A Stent?
Severe Issues With Angioplasty And Stent Installation Are Quite Rare. Hazards Consist Of:
- An internal blood clot in your stent.
- A response to the medication coating on the stent or to the stent itself.
- Blood loss.
- A hole within your artery.
- Retinopathy (your artery gets narrow again later).
- A stroke.
Who Are The Top Two Doctors Responsible For The Best Stenting In Lahore?
Prof. Dr. Majeed:
Dr. Majeed is a very well-known cardiac surgeon known for stenting implants in general. He had an experience for 13 years, and that is truly quite a reassurance because no patient wants to hand their health over into the hands of any incompetent hands. The majority and most of his patients are quite satisfied and due to that, his performance has 5-star ratings with 99% of customers being completely satisfied with his services. The fee for his services starts around Rs. 7000 and he generally works in the Surgimed Hospital and can be found from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Dr. Waseem Rehman is also a cardiac surgeon who provides one of the best stentings in Lahore. He has 19 years of experience, assuring recovery to their clients. Yet again, these patients are also very satisfied with his services, giving him 5-star reviews and leaving 99% of patients happy and satisfied. He works in Masood Hospital with his starting fee being Rs. 2000. He can be found in Masood Hospital from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm on all working days from Monday to Friday.
We understand that as a patient you wouldn’t want to leave your health and your future in the hand of doctors that you cannot bring yourself to completely believe. But do not fret, the best stenting in Lahore leaves you on a path to recovery so that you can feel better in no time and go back to your daily life with no fear of the future.