We all know yoga to some extent. However, expertise related to this discipline belongs to experts like home yoga instructors. Overall, we try to improve ourselves physically and psychologically with the help of different postures.
We have found something a little different, but which will take just as much care of you and, in particular, your face! Facial yoga is the new trend for being beautiful and healthy. It’s a tremendous natural anti-wrinkle! In just a few minutes of exercise a day, you will quickly notice an anti-aging effect and maintain your skin so it ages in better conditions.
What Is Facial Yoga?
Facial Yoga Is Based on Four Pillars:
Facial gymnastics is composed of facial exercises instructed by home yoga instructors that will help reduce signs of aging, asymmetry, or any other problem. Self-massages will help lymphatic drainage and blood circulation and stimulate your collagen production to have healthier skin.
Since each area of our face, acupressure and acupuncture points refer to one of our primary organs. Moreover, this method comes from the traditional Asian culture and has been proven for a long time. Alternating breathing exercises will allow you to manage your emotions, take a step back from a situation that may seem complicated, or fall asleep better at night.
You can complement your breathing exercises with Yin yoga or Hatha yoga exercises for better results. Here is a small guide to starting Hatha yoga gently. The exercises chosen in facial private yoga will stimulate your muscles concerning the firmness and density of your skin. In addition, the energy points will promote relaxation and well-being so that your face is more rested and relaxed.
How Does Yoga Work on Our Faces?
Our face has, on average, about 50 muscles. The exercises used in facial yoga will tone your upper eyelids, raise the corners of your mouth, and reshape the volume of your cheekbones and the oval of your face. In addition, they also allow you to relax your contracted muscles and reduce the expression lines on your forehead or between your eyebrows. And thanks to the breathing exercises, you will work on your emotional aspect to keep a serene and radiant face.
For practicing, the best times are in the morning or at night.
Some Facial Yoga Exercises:
Face Yoga Exercise To Eliminate Your Frown Lines:
The muscles between the eyebrows create, over time, the frown line. To relax this area and reduce your frown line, here is what you should do:
- Place your thumbs on the area.
- Make three circles clockwise, then make three circles counterclockwise.
- Bring your thumbs back to the center.
- Finish the exercise by doing three presses, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- During your massage, you can use a serum or oil on this area. You also need to repeat this exercise once or twice a day.
Facial Yoga Exercise To Reduce Your Double Chin:
As you age, your tissues sag, which can lead to the appearance of a double chin. Moreover, if your chin is tucked into your neck when you are on your phone and your position is not adapted, your double chin will appear more quickly.
Here’s What You Need To Do To Get A Much More Toned Head Carriage:
- When inhaling, tilt your head back,
- Once you have your head back, lift your chin and place your lower lip on your upper lip,
- Close your eyes and hold this position for 5 to 10 seconds,
- Slowly release the place while exhaling,
- Repeat this sequence several times, keeping the movements gentle
- Remember to keep your shoulders low during these movements. This exercise should be repeated every day, ideally for 10 minutes, for example, in the morning or at night before going to bed! If you have one of the best home yoga instructors, you can also ask for some exercises from these individuals.
Facial Yoga Exercise To Firm Up Your Cheekbones:
To have strong cheekbones, you need to strengthen your zygomatic muscles.
Here’s What You Should Do:
- Puff your cheeks and close your mouth with one of your hands.
- With your other hand, tap each of your cheeks, one after the other.
- Finish this exercise by making small pinches on your cheeks.
Face Private Yoga Exercise To Reduce Your Nose Wrinkles:
Your wrinkles start from the wings of your nose and go up to the corner of your mouth. More importantly, it can get more profound as time passes. Here is the work you need to do on your cheeks to reduce these wrinkles:
- Close your mouth by pursing your lips.
- Inflate your left cheek with air and blow the air in your mouth into your right cheek, upper lip, and lower lip while keeping your mouth closed.
- Blow the air gently out of your mouth, like blowing out birthday candles.
- You should hold the air for five seconds in each area during your massage, and this exercise should be repeated several times during the day.
Facial Yoga Exercise To Tone Your Eye Area:
Facial yoga is an excellent lift for your eyes. You can do this massage once or twice a week if you want to do prevention, but if you’re going to do correction, do this once or twice a day. This way, you will see that your eyelids will be more toned and denser.
Here’s What You Should Do:
- Place your index fingers on your eyelids, and inhale,
- As you exhale, try to open your eyes.
This exercise will help you improve the face area around your ears and eyes.